Mounted Self- Contained Liquid Nitrogen Pump and Vaporizer System complete with High Pressure Triplex Pump, Heat Recovery Vaporizing System and All Necessary Instrumentation and Controls for Local Operation.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10,000 PSI
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 15,000 PSI
- Maximum Flow Rate: 180,000 SCFH
- Fuel Capacity: 100 US Gallons
- Both Pump and Vaporizer are supplies by a cogenerative diesel power pack, which converts waste engine heat generated by the hydraulics into useful heat for nitrogen vaporization.
- Training/commission of unit conducted at customer's location
- Liquid Nitrogen Pump
- Model GUPD triplex reciprocating cryogenic pump
- 1.625" Bore Size
- 1.5" Stroke
- 10,000 PSI Max Operating Pressure
- 180,000 SCFH Max Flow Rate
- Diesel Engine Heat Recovery System designed to convert engine heat and waste system heat into useful heat for Nitrogen vaporization. "POT" type vaporizer.
- 180,000 SCFH Capacity
- 10,000 PSI Max Working Pressure
- 15,000 PSI Hydrostatic Test Pressure
- Engine as specified by customer
- Liquid Nitrogen Charge Pump
- Liquid Nitrogen Centrifugal Pump Model 1½ x 2½ x 6
- Local operator control panel contains all necessary instruments and controls to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operation